Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: A friend for Boobly Bear

Quote Originally Posted by willow and squiggles View Post
    i loved reading eddy and boo's story. We lost fleur so bleu was left on his own so i bonded him to squiggles and buttons. Squiggles just wanted to beat him up every second of the day and poor bleu just wanted the company. It took me ages and i was giving up 5 times. Im glad i carried on though because now they all love each other and squiggles and buttons are now fully ree range because i couldnt take free range off blue. He is 5 and half now, which is older for a frenchie. But try telling bleu that he still runs jumps climbs like he is 2 lol..
    I'm sorry you lost Fleur Sweet dreams big bunny. I'm glad Bleu still has bunny friends though - you always were really brave with bonding. I thought of you actually when Eddy was doing his wees all over - I recalled you doing a group bond & had dandelion red wee on your walls . Bunnies eh

Boo & Eddy spent an entire week in the bedroom. Brought them into the lounge today & all is well. They are both very active but exploring independently . No chasey or toilet relapses. Good bunnies

Excellent news. I knew Eddy would soon realise that he has the bestest life now and your patience and skill has been rewarded.
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Aww that's brilliant, well done everybun xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Fabulous news
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her/any.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

I cleaned Boo's scent glands last night - she's never let me look before but now she is getting on I thought I'd better insist. They weren't terrible but "fragrant ". Oh my word did that smell get Eddy excited, the little weirdo. I thought we were back to step one chasing but fortunately it subsided really quickly. phew

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I cleaned Boo's scent glands last night - she's never let me look before but now she is getting on I thought I'd better insist. They weren't terrible but "fragrant ". Oh my word did that smell get Eddy excited, the little weirdo. I thought we were back to step one chasing but fortunately it subsided really quickly. phew
    He he, well done on the scent glands, you daft boy Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    One of my favourite tasks

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    One of my favourite tasks
    I'm gonna have to put you in the weirdo camp with Eddy I'm afraid

Mama Doe

yeah the poop and pee parties while bonding are legendary here lol.. My biggest wish is bonding my 2 sets of outside buns, a 4 and a 3 to make one big group of 7 but there is always something going on and i would need loads of time to do them. Im glad the bond has gone well for you. xx