Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: A friend for Boobly Bear

What a great start to the bonding.

Aww,looking good.🤗

Aww well done bunnies

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Hows it going today

Disappointing start. Eddy had a little chase which i cut short fairly soon. They had some forage breakfast together but then he got his investigator head on & non stop scratting at (seemingly) nothing. I was irritated & I don't know if Boo sensed this or something else set her off but she growled. I am paranoid about bad vibes in bonding - I sensed bad vibes during quad bonding & as I was removing the girls to a place of safety the boys fought (Bob was right next to them). I guess I'll try again - its his snoozy time approaching (he starts & finishes later than my previous buns - he doesn't get up before 6pm unless theres food. He'll always get up for food

I am observing closely as I need to learn how to bond. My bonder cancelled three bonds (booked back to back) in autumn and hasn't been back in touch since - not even to provide an update. I'm underwhelmed by this lack up contact.

So, I have come round to the thinking that I really should be doing my own bonding anyway. so I am on "watch and learn." The c7 year old Thrianta I told you about is first in line as I had an unexpected bereavement in the last couple of weeks of 7 year old Olly ... leaving his 6 year old widow as an ideal (hopefully) companion for Percy.

I don't know if I am reassured by your caution of even more scared of my inexperience. ... I've got to do it though, right?
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post
    I am observing closely as I need to learn how to bond. My bonder cancelled three bonds (booked back to back) in autumn and hasn't been back in touch since - not even to provide an update. I'm underwhelmed by this lack up contact.

So, I have come round to the thinking that I really should be doing my own bonding anyway. so I am on "watch and learn." The c7 year old Thrianta I told you about is first in line as I had an unexpected bereavement in the last couple of weeks of 7 year old Olly ... leaving his 6 year old widow as an ideal (hopefully) companion for Percy.

I don't know if I am reassured by your caution of even more scared of my inexperience. ... I've got to do it though, right?
    ha ha -I am not one to observe bonds for tips or learning but yes, defo try your own bonding. have you never tried before? I'm really sorry to hear about Olly passing

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    ha ha -I am not one to observe bonds for tips or learning but yes, defo try your own bonding. have you never tried before? I'm really sorry to hear about Olly passing
    I tried Artie and Esme in around 2009. It instantly became growling, circling/chasing and scrapping. It was so fast I don't even know why/who. Given that Artie was my soulmate, I think the fear of injury was too big an obstacle for me.

I did a few years later rebond Binky and Shadow. The about 2 years later tried Eloise with ? Binky but chickened out early on.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Disappointing start. Eddy had a little chase which i cut short fairly soon. They had some forage breakfast together but then he got his investigator head on & non stop scratting at (seemingly) nothing. I was irritated & I don't know if Boo sensed this or something else set her off but she growled. I am paranoid about bad vibes in bonding - I sensed bad vibes during quad bonding & as I was removing the girls to a place of safety the boys fought (Bob was right next to them). I guess I'll try again - its his snoozy time approaching (he starts & finishes later than my previous buns - he doesn't get up before 6pm unless theres food. He'll always get up for food
    Fingers crossed you have a better session later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Buddy View Post

Im so sorry you lost Olly. Im sure you could bond, no problems. If I can do it, anyone can.

I always feel so apprehensive with bonding and not looking forward to rebonding ours.

It must be hard as you have to be Boo's advocate as well as keep an eye on both of them.

Fingers crossed the next session goes well x

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk