• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

i loved reading eddy and boo's story. We lost fleur so bleu was left on his own so i bonded him to squiggles and buttons. Squiggles just wanted to beat him up every second of the day and poor bleu just wanted the company. It took me ages and i was giving up 5 times. Im glad i carried on though because now they all love each other and squiggles and buttons are now fully ree range because i couldnt take free range off blue. He is 5 and half now, which is older for a frenchie. But try telling bleu that he still runs jumps climbs like he is 2 lol..

I'm sorry you lost Fleur :( Sweet dreams big bunny. I'm glad Bleu still has bunny friends though - you always were really brave with bonding. I thought of you actually when Eddy was doing his wees all over - I recalled you doing a group bond & had dandelion red wee on your walls:lol: . Bunnies eh

Boo & Eddy spent an entire week in the bedroom. Brought them into the lounge today & all is well. They are both very active but exploring independently . No chasey or toilet relapses. Good bunnies :love:

Excellent news. I knew Eddy would soon realise that he has the bestest life now and your patience and skill has been rewarded. :love:

I cleaned Boo's scent glands last night - she's never let me look before but now she is getting on I thought I'd better insist. They weren't terrible but "fragrant ". Oh my word did that smell get Eddy excited, the little weirdo. I thought we were back to step one chasing but fortunately it subsided really quickly. phew

I cleaned Boo's scent glands last night - she's never let me look before but now she is getting on I thought I'd better insist. They weren't terrible but "fragrant ". Oh my word did that smell get Eddy excited, the little weirdo. I thought we were back to step one chasing but fortunately it subsided really quickly. phew

He he, well done on the scent glands, you daft boy Eddy :lol:

One of my favourite tasks :lol:

yeah the poop and pee parties while bonding are legendary here lol.. My biggest wish is bonding my 2 sets of outside buns, a 4 and a 3 to make one big group of 7 but there is always something going on and i would need loads of time to do them. Im glad the bond has gone well for you. xx

He hasn't peed on any of his soft stuff & in 5 days only 2 poops have missed his litter tray. Within the litter tray they are all in a pile :lol:

R9lW0Qul.jpg

That photo was quoted from a week in to eddy.

Eddy has been bonded to Boo for well over 2 months now. Well I say Eddy, I think someone switched him for his messy twin brother. Gone are the tidy piles of poop in the litter tray, there are now bum nuggets scattered with gay abandon . Well there arent atm as I've been house cleaning all day but you get the picture. Is he ever gonna gonna go back to being a clever & tidy boy. He doesn't poop in the spare room or kitchen which are not his main hang-outs.

He hasn't peed on any of his soft stuff & in 5 days only 2 poops have missed his litter tray. Within the litter tray they are all in a pile :lol:

R9lW0Qul.jpg
[/IMG]

That photo was quoted from a week in to eddy.

Eddy has been bonded to Boo for well over 2 months now. Well I say Eddy, I think someone switched him for his messy twin brother. Gone are the tidy piles of poop in the litter tray, there are now bum nuggets scattered with gay abandon . Well there arent atm as I've been house cleaning all day but you get the picture. Is he ever gonna gonna go back to being a clever & tidy boy. He doesn't poop in the spare room or kitchen which are not his main hang-outs.

Oh Eddy :lol::lol::lol: sorry I shouldn't laugh, but I love his bunnitude :D

Is it just poo, or pee too?
Though even poo can be unsightly and it is not fun to step on them with bare feet or socks!

PM - i thought I was keeping his bunitude under wraps:lol:

BM - he has a tendency to do a small pee outside the litter tray in the bedroom which was solved by putting a piece of laminate flooring around it. Not the best aesthetically but better than continually cleaning pee of carpet. Its the poops that are the issue. I mean not a big issue but its annoying that I know he can be really neat & tidy. Bob was the same til he got his feet under the table:lol:

Back