• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Boobly Bear

aww Thanks everyone :love: it will be quite late so don't fret if there is no update tonight. Similarily please be tolerant if I have a million updates tonight

Lots and lots of vibes for today - I hope everything goes well. Looking forward to updates when you get time. Xx

How exciting! I really hope he settles in well and that the bonding goes smoothly.

If it helps at all, I can give you some of my experience with Scipio, as he's also a young'un. He was pretty destructive at first. I don't know how my poor sofa is still standing as it took quite a battering! He has calmed down a lot on that front now though. He can get a bit overexcited. In fact, he's either asleep or on a rampage.

But, having said all that, your new boy might be pretty zen. I'm sure I read somewhere that bunnies tend to settle down after around the age of 2.

Exciting! I’ve just seen that he’s left :) I hope you love him, I’m very sure that you will. :love:

Are you renaming him? :)

he is so dainty & agile & curious & bright - love him already :love: Perfect
he is a chilled little boy too, he ate hay in the carrier for 15 mins then lay looking chilled for the rest. he's in the kitchen diner with tunnels & boxes - he is exploring everything & ramming hay in as he goes. He moves really nicely . I think he's gonna be fast

My god he is fast & getting faster with every word I type.

he is so dainty & agile & curious & bright - love him already :love: Perfect
he is a chilled little boy too, he ate hay in the carrier for 15 mins then lay looking chilled for the rest. he's in the kitchen diner with tunnels & boxes - he is exploring everything & ramming hay in as he goes. He moves really nicely . I think he's gonna be fast

My god he is fast & getting faster with every word I type.

Glad he is settling in. Where are the photos ;):wave: and is his name Zippy :lol:

He doesn't stay still long enough to take photos :lol: I'm off tomorrow so will try then

TheBee - yeah we really love him. I'm afraid all bunnies that come to us have a name change. i'm trying to refrain from discussing names on here though- its hard enough between the 2 of us.

Zoobec i actually like the name Zippy but Bob can't get past Bungles annoying friend :lol:

He has done all his poops in the neatest pile in his litter tray :love: eaten everything offered & not chewed my wallpaper yet

He doesn't stay still long enough to take photos :lol: I'm off tomorrow so will try then

TheBee - yeah we really love him. I'm afraid all bunnies that come to us have a name change. i'm trying to refrain from discussing names on here though- its hard enough between the 2 of us.

Zoobec i actually like the name Zippy but Bob can't get past Bungles annoying friend :lol:

He has done all his poops in the neatest pile in his litter tray :love: eaten everything offered & not chewed my wallpaper yet

Can't wait to see pics of your new lad. :love: He sounds an absolute delight - full of energy but showing your wallpaper some respect ... at present.:lol: So tidy with his poops - he must definitely have listened to what you told him.:lol: :love:

Ahhh! I wanna know namesss and see him [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Aww hes got his paws under the table already by the sound of it :love: you are making me very broody I hope you know :lol:

He sounds absolutely amazing. A real character and a bunny who will thrive on the love he is going to get from you. I can’t wait to see photos of this new star. :love:

Back