Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Blossom not Herself

Sending vibes for Blossom.

Great to hear that she has had a good day

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Having a few bad days in a row now. At two weeks in its so demoralising even though we know its expected.

Bless her she rolls a fair amount and sort of corkscrews herself to get right again.

She's so unhappy about all the care and cleaning especially as it's harder to get it all out now as she's worked out how to dribble critical care back out.

She's still only eating fresh food and nuggets but I'm starting to wonder if she eats a bit overnight when she knows we won't handle her. She blends so our camera doesn't pick her movements up much at night.

On the plus side her poo seems to be doing OK, good size but not loads but then she's not eating loads, critical care probably doesn't produce much.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Is she having the Prochlorperazine regularly ?

I would not worry about her lack of hay eating at the moment.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    Is she having the Prochlorperazine regularly ?

I would not worry about her lack of hay eating at the moment.
    Yes three times a day, it does seem to help about an hour afterwards but definitely wears off before the next dose is due.

The vet said she's on the right dose for her weight so we can't change that. I do need to weigh her today though to check she's not losing.

Hubby thinks she sort of throws herself into it to try and get away from us but I can't imagine she's doing it deliberately but more about not wanting the handling.

i'm so sorry to read about Blossom's troubles . I hope things improve for her soon xxxx
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Senfing more vibes for your girl.

Thank you.

We've had a couple of good days in a row again now. It definitely seems to come in waves of worse and better.

We're seeing her out and about in her cage a lot more and think she's eating at least some hay at night or at least moving it around her cage.

She's getting very sassy about meds and food bless her which is lovely to see. We now get thumps which she didn't manage before and she's very firm with her nudges for groomies. She's definitely getting around easier and quicker.

We did a full disinfect yesterday and she was thrilled with all the things moving and had a good explore.

Fingers crossed we're getting there! Her next appointment is the 21st and we'll be weaning her off meds a few days before and see how we go.

Quote Originally Posted by CarelessSquid07 View Post
    Thank you.

We've had a couple of good days in a row again now. It definitely seems to come in waves of worse and better.

We're seeing her out and about in her cage a lot more and think she's eating at least some hay at night or at least moving it around her cage.

She's getting very sassy about meds and food bless her which is lovely to see. We now get thumps which she didn't manage before and she's very firm with her nudges for groomies. She's definitely getting around easier and quicker.

We did a full disinfect yesterday and she was thrilled with all the things moving and had a good explore.

Fingers crossed we're getting there! Her next appointment is the 21st and we'll be weaning her off meds a few days before and see how we go.

its nice to hear of her being Blossom like and that you can tell she is getting stronger

Well done Blossom