• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you dress up your rabbit?

RandalWade

New Kit
Hi guys! I know that those fluffy hair is amazing but do you ever dress up your rabbit? Trust me, it’ll be incredibly adorable and stylish, LOL. A friend of mine has sewed rabbit clothes for my baby so don’t ask me where I got these cute clothes.

At owner's request, I made some outfits for a former friend's dog that were all versions of a vest/cape that wrapped around the chest;.
Years ago I sewed a fleece cape for a bunny who had issues maintaining his body temp, yet he was not impressed.
I would never put clothes on my bunnies.

If I looked as naturally cute as a bunny, I would not wear clothes either.

Last edited:
No I'm afraid there's no reason to. Rabbits as prey species find being 'enclosed'/restricted in anything very stressful and it's dangerous and risks injury if the rabbit gets tangled.

Hi guys! I know that those fluffy hair is amazing but do you ever dress up your rabbit? Trust me, it’ll be incredibly adorable and stylish, LOL. A friend of mine has sewed rabbit clothes for my baby so don’t ask me where I got these cute clothes.

And the fluffy hair isn’t amazing at all, it’s unnatural and uncomfortable for the rabbit.

Yes, it's an odd first post for some one but incase others read the thread (such as new rabbit owners) replies are handy to ensure they're educated that this isn't a good idea. We all know this, but some readers might not, although I don't think anymore replies are needed :)

Yes, it's an odd first post for some one but incase others read the thread (such as new rabbit owners) replies are handy to ensure they're educated that this isn't a good idea. We all know this, but some readers might not, although I don't think anymore replies are needed :)

:thumb:

I realize my initial post was not as direct as I should have been.
Please stop putting clothes on your bunny.

Absolutely not ,the only exception was for a totally runty bald rabbit Mr.Bigglesworth that was on the Internet some years back.It was just a small coat like dogs wear.

Back