Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vibes for Casper? And Sophie, too?

Warren Scout

Sending vibes xx

Wise Old Thumper

Sending more vibes for Casper. I'm pleased that Sophie is improving. I hope the Vet's plan works and that having less intervention helps Casper. Great that he eats forage too. I think that's your Mum's job to keep him topped up with that

Glad Sophie is improving, and I hope the plan works for Casper. I'm in the same mind about Fern and her syringe feeds, as she needs her meds but she's being handled 5 times plus a day sometimes for either oral meds, syringe feeds or injection and I think it must have an effect.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Thank you so much for caring, everyone, really. It's very, very much appreciated. I'm sorry I'm too exhausted to reply to everyone today. I do have some good news, though! Sophie is almost back to her normal, greedy self, and Casper has been eating a bit more today, too! He even drank some water, which I haven't seen him do in a week and a half, so I hope that's a good sign.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Glad to hear that the Bunnies are improving, but sorry that you are still feeling so poorly x

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Thats really good news that the pair of them are improving, we just need you to get well now xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Great update reader, lots more vibes for you. S&C keep up the good work

A little tip about grinding nuggets (broken up joint support tabs too) is buy a cheap coffee bean grinder. I use one & it works a treat

I am glad you are seeing improvement. It can be a daunting task to provide care to an ill bunny many times per day, day after day. However it is so rewarding when they improve because of you noticed symptoms early so they can return to health.
    Good work!
    Sending hugs to all.

Thank you so much, IM, Pets mum, j&b, and bunny momma. I'm sorry I'm still too exhausted to reply, but I do really appreciate your kindness. I absolutely have to tell you all, though, that Casper has been binkying since last night. He's so much happier now that he's off the gut meds and syringe feed. He's back to being his bouncy, energetic little self. He's eating better, too, though he's still not anywhere close to normal. He just ate some greens!

Sophie is doing well, though this morning she was pulling on her fur, so something must've been bothering her. And her poops are still small, so even though she's eating well, she's still on the gut motility meds.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Aww lovely update, so pleased to hear that they are both doing better now. I hope that means that you can relax a little now, and hopefully that will help you feel little better too xxx