• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In to the bothy

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Boo

gORWmDvl.jpg

Rudey

PA5Gxp8l.jpg

Mouse

BeWT5EIl.jpg

Joey (too sensible to be filmed accessing secret entrances)

PpRFk0Ll.jpg

2Z5XQuDl.jpg

LCyCyCnl.jpg

Looking at the first photo, I thought Boo had been out today, brave girl.

Lovely memories you have there.:love:

I wish I had something as cool as that. A masterpiece of ingenuity and it’s clear Joey, boo and mouse absolutely loved it.

aww thanks everyone. They were always supervised out there so Boo can continue to enjoy the bothy . She was the only bun, despite her sensory disabilities, who used both entrances / exits - the top one gives access to the grapevine which is a favourite of hers

aww thanks everyone. They were always supervised out there so Boo can continue to enjoy the bothy . She was the only bun, despite her sensory disabilities, who used both entrances / exits - the top one gives access to the grapevine which is a favourite of hers

Boo is pretty amazing isn't she? I also have a bun who is blind from cataracts, she has just had an eye removed, I don't know how her hearing is, but the way she finds her way around confidently is inspiring.

Boo is pretty amazing isn't she? I also have a bun who is blind from cataracts, she has just had an eye removed, I don't know how her hearing is, but the way she finds her way around confidently is inspiring.

She really is:love: No idea how she does it. She is just as chilled & confident as when her eyes worked but she seems to know her limits now & only jumps on the mattress & thankfully hasn't tried the stairs recently

Back