• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny treats

Graciee

Staff member
Does anyone have any they rate that aren't too big?

Willoughby never gets to finish his treat because Apricot eats hers so fast that he then can't finish all his in time and she eats the rest of it [emoji51]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

I get the excel herby fruity treats. They’re small heart shaped treatos made with grass and flavoured with nanas and berries.
Would you like me to post you a packet to try?

I was just going to say the excel herb ones, herby hearts I think they're called? We have to watch fingers and the bunnies both snatch and we get nipped as they're small sometimes :lol:

I get the excel herby fruity treats. They’re small heart shaped treatos made with grass and flavoured with nanas and berries.
Would you like me to post you a packet to try?
That's such a lovely offer Craig thank you :) sadly we've tried them and mine won't touch them? Idk why! They looked nice to me [emoji38][emoji38] so they're out unfortunately. They like the ss loops but too big, Willoughby just isn't as quick as Apricot at eating [emoji51]
I was just going to say the excel herb ones, herby hearts I think they're called? We have to watch fingers and the bunnies both snatch and we get nipped as they're small sometimes [emoji38]
I feel like mine are the only buns not to like them! [emoji51][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Oh no! Fussy bunnies :lol: Mine don't really have treats apart from the ones mentioned!

We use these. Rodney is a slow eater so sometimes I break his into smaller pieces and he knows to keep checking my hand, and Blossom gets hers in two pieces which seems to even out their speeds.
ae7d7eb4d6754708c824d968709ff1f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

We use these. Rodney is a slow eater so sometimes I break his into smaller pieces and he knows to keep checking my hand, and Blossom gets hers in two pieces which seems to even out their speeds.
ae7d7eb4d6754708c824d968709ff1f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Snap! That's the treat my bunnies have. It's the only one that doesn't cause tummy upsets (looking at you, fenugreek crunchies) or messy bottoms (looking at you everything else!).

Back