• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Please think of her (5.30-6pm) tomorrow when she slips from this world to the next. I'm really struggling to imagine life without her:(

Oh no no, I'm so very sorry J & B, just don't know what else to say. The biggest of hugs, and please give her a little nose rub from me and George xxx

Oh Mouseypie :( Wishing you a very peaceful journey.

Sending loads of love and hugs.

Oh I'm so sorry :'( wishing her the most peaceful passing and sending lots of hugs xx

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Ah Mouseypie, I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you a peaceful journey.... :( :( xxxxxxxxx

Oh beautiful Mouseypie, wishing you sweet and peaceful dreams.:cry: X
I'm so sorry J&B. Heartbreaking. x

:cry:
I'm so very sorry to see this news, J&B. :cry:
I will be thinking of you and sending virtual hugs...there is no harder decision to make for one that is so dearly loved as Mousey. I'm sorry to see you are facing this. :cry: Please give her a gentle cuddle from me. xxxx

Oh I’m so sad to see this :(
Will be thinking of you and sending lots of love xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh - I am truly deeply heartbroken to read this. I’m so so so sorry.
Sleep tight you magnificent and beautiful mouseypie - you touched everyone’s heart and soul with your beauty. Xx

omg, this is such a shock. i too am heartbroken. she has had such a wonderful life and it has been one of my greatest joys to have known her from afar. i will be thinking of you all tomorrow

if you can, please give her a kiss from me. i will never forget her.

Last edited:
:cry::cry::cry: I’m so sorry. Sending peaceful passing vibes. Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

She is so lucky to be so loved even as your undying love for her breaks your heart.
You have given her a lovely long life and kept her content for so long that your bond will never be broken.
Sending you gentle hugs for the moment your heart beats for you both.

Thank You for all your kind words. I have today off work & will pass on your loves, cuddles & nose bumps.

She is so wonky now, she can't stabilise herself (despite lots of props) enough to get in a position to eat properly or drink. I can tell from when she is held for cuddles & groomies she is struggling to get comfy & lying down she contorts herself in to weird positions. Most significantly the spark has gone from her eyes. This is the hardest decision I've had to make yet - she has been such a brave girl & her deterioration slow but steady over a matter of years.

Mousey eats by propping herself up in that wee dog bed I bought her - its used as a food bowl, she just puts her arms in. Anyway skinny as she is (she is only 75% of her good body weight) she still has an amazing appetite:love: She has the biggest selection of herbs & forage she is working through. I even managed to get her the first hawthorn of the season. Part of me felt her appetite is a sign she wants to go on but in my heart I know that's not enough. Mousey only ever said no to food for an hour or 2, one night, about 4 years ago.

I know Mousey is much loved on the forum. I'm really sorry if it feels unexpected. I think forum members who have met her (BB a few years ago & KK early autumn 2021) would be less surprised

Jane - thanks so much for lighting a candle for her later :love:

Back