Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

Oh, no, sweet Mousey... I'm so incredibly sorry it's time now, j&b, that she struggles to get comfortable and has lost the spark in her eyes. How absolutely heartbreaking... She's been such a strong, brave bunny, wonkily living her comfy life. It really must be such a hard decision, especially when she still has such a great appetite, but I know you always choose what's best for her. You know her so well. Please give her a cuddle from me. I'll be thinking of her and you and Bob today.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I think forum members who have met her (BB a few years ago & KK early autumn 2021) would be less surprised
    It's about two years ago since I last met Mousey, I recall that as I was discussing with you my decision to quit at my job, I was on annual leave and if I quit the following day it meant I didn't need to go back.. I can date it that precisely. At that time my impression was that Mousey was doing well but I didn't have the full view of how she had started to slow down. I just saw her as the laidback friendly bunny. I rather naughtily (innocently) sneaked her a couple of bramble leaves before asking if it was okay, you had gathered them for Rudey who was needing extra help at that time. She had me wrapped round her paws as she actively asked for the second one. I think in my head she has stayed at that status for the last couple of years but I have taken on board what you have said about her wobbliness and general deterioration.

I can understand how hard the decision was as it was very much the same scenario with my Erin, and that completely broke me.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13) and 12.12.20

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry to read your sad news and hope Mousey's passing is peaceful.

You have such a close bond with Mousey that I'm sure you have picked the right time to help her cross to Rainbow Bridge. 🌈 xxx

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

I'm so sorry you're having to say goodbye to Mousey today. I agree with everyone else that she is such a special bun and we're all going to miss her.

Big hugs for today J&B xxx

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you xxx
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Bramble, Hazel and Molly guinea pigs

I really appreciate all of your comments, thanks everyone

Wise Old Thumper InspectorMorse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    I really appreciate all of your comments, thanks everyone
    Sending you more hugs xx

Dignity in Dying should be a Human Right
    https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Wise Old Thumper

Sending loads more love and hugs. I'll be thinking of you all this afternoon.

I don't know if she knows what we have planned or that she is just so very tired but she just lay on my lap for the longest time. She kept giving me kisses, my pyjama knee is wet

[IMG][/IMG]

She is giving you the most happy memories to keep forever. I am so sorry that she has to leave. Please give her a nose rub and kiss from Flo and Alfred. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES