• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow we say goodbye to beautiful Mouseypie

I have shed many tears for beautiful Mousey pie. She has had the most perfect and so special life with you and of course Joey and Boo and her heart would be full of the most amazing love that surrounded her. She was one very unique rabbit whose spirit will always be strong on the forum.
Binkey free beautiful Mouse - you touched everyone’s hearts. Xx

Sweet dreams, dear Mousey. I'll miss reading your stories and seeing your adorable photos. You and Bob are in my thoughts today, j&b.

Thank You - its so nice to be understood & lovely to hear how much you loved Mousey :love:

Its a weird adjustment - no meds, no clean ups, no intensive grooming, no bunny laundry - all of which has been key in my life since Rudey 2019. I feel a bit lost :(

I'd prepped Mousey's carrier with hugger bed, b&w bun at the back etc but she was so wobbly she fell as I very carefully got in to taxi & her face was all smooshed up against the plastic door & she looked really scared :( I quickly got out a spare fleece, opened the door & she got comfy lying in her bed with her head & paw on my hand, my other hand was securing her for the cars movements. She kept licking my hand every time I looked at her so we locked eyes for the whole journey :love: :(
Once at the vets I got her comfy in the rabbit section on my knee. When Bob arrived her face lit up but she wouldn't give him kisses. Why no kisses he says? Ahhh Mouse & I have a 2 year intensive grooming relationship. She did love Bob though, her little face when he came home from work looked all expectant til he bent down to give her loves. I defo made it to honourary rabbit status. In the vets was a wee girl of about 11years who was having her bun PTS (EC headtilt) - she was so heartbroken

So I've been keeping busy. The lounge was a depressing place but its been all cleaned thoroughly & "redressed" for Boo now. She has been a star & slipped back in like she was never away. Its not Mouse but its a comfort to have Boo back at the heart of our home. Like in the old days she comes up to bed with us each night.

Sorry about the rambling. Big thanks again for caring so much :love:

Thank You - its so nice to be understood & lovely to hear how much you loved Mousey :love:

Its a weird adjustment - no meds, no clean ups, no intensive grooming, no bunny laundry - all of which has been key in my life since Rudey 2019. I feel a bit lost :(

I'd prepped Mousey's carrier with hugger bed, b&w bun at the back etc but she was so wobbly she fell as I very carefully got in to taxi & her face was all smooshed up against the plastic door & she looked really scared :( I quickly got out a spare fleece, opened the door & she got comfy lying in her bed with her head & paw on my hand, my other hand was securing her for the cars movements. She kept licking my hand every time I looked at her so we locked eyes for the whole journey :love: :(
Once at the vets I got her comfy in the rabbit section on my knee. When Bob arrived her face lit up but she wouldn't give him kisses. Why no kisses he says? Ahhh Mouse & I have a 2 year intensive grooming relationship. She did love Bob though, her little face when he came home from work looked all expectant til he bent down to give her loves. I defo made it to honourary rabbit status. In the vets was a wee girl of about 11years who was having her bun PTS (EC headtilt) - she was so heartbroken

So I've been keeping busy. The lounge was a depressing place but its been all cleaned thoroughly & "redressed" for Boo now. She has been a star & slipped back in like she was never away. Its not Mouse but its a comfort to have Boo back at the heart of our home. Like in the old days she comes up to bed with us each night.

((((( Hugs )))) xx

Aww that brought a few tears hearing about her journey, and how her little face used to light up. She definitely knew she was loved :love: so pleased that Boo is back in your midst and sharing bedtimes. Big hugs for you, I know how hard it is xxx

Thinking of you, this brought tears to my eyes xx

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Oh J&B I'm just catching up with the forum, I'm so sorry that Mousey's time had come. She was easily my favourite forum bunny, I was always happy to see updates on her progress.
Hugs to you, Bob and Boo
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Oh J&B I'm just catching up with the forum, I'm so sorry that Mousey's time had come. She was easily my favourite forum bunny, I was always happy to see updates on her progress.
Hugs to you, Bob and Boo
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

easily you're favourite :love:

She was the most beautiful & wonky black & white rabbit in the world:love:. Such an expressive face too.
There will be lots of photos in her tribute

The biggest hugs mate, she told you it was time and you understood and that's the best thing you can do for them at that stage. She had the best life with you :love: Espeically those last months post-Rudey :) Proper pampering!

(I'm also SOOOO sorry I missed this, I've been ill; nothing serious) xxxx

Back