• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ings hay

I assume you mean just another telepathic message? Plus what if they love the super stalky even more & your denying them the hay of their fantasies? ;):lol:

Er, yes of course :lol:

The outcome of the Decision Tree is to be boring and stick with the usual. The risks of them not liking (and therefore not eating) any hay other than timothyhay stalky are greater than the chances of them prefering it.

Er, yes of course :lol:

The outcome of the Decision Tree is to be boring and stick with the usual. The risks of them not liking (and therefore not eating) any hay other than timothyhay stalky are greater than the chances of them prefering it.
Statistically, bunnies are awkward, so whatever the Decision Tree says they'll do the opposite though, right? :lol:

Has she actually eaten any? She doesn't seem to know where to start. :lol:

I know, she thinks its play hay:lol: She did settle for a good munch but I've a sneaky suspicion she was then eating the haybox layer below. I'll have to wait for poop assessment tomorrow. Mouse is a poor hay eater but she ate some straight away - whether she is continuing to eat any i don't know as her litter trays are enclosed & private.

I like your new signature - it captures your beautiful bunnies & their relationship dynamic very well. impressed by the solitary poop too

I know, she thinks its play hay:lol: She did settle for a good munch but I've a sneaky suspicion she was then eating the haybox layer below. I'll have to wait for poop assessment tomorrow. Mouse is a poor hay eater but she ate some straight away - whether she is continuing to eat any i don't know as her litter trays are enclosed & private.

I like your new signature - it captures your beautiful bunnies & their relationship dynamic very well. impressed by the solitary poop too
It's good that she was having fun. :lol: I hope tomorrow's poop assessment will show she's been eating lots of the new hay. How good of Mouse to eat some straight away when she doesn't normally eat much hay. :love:

Thank you for your nice words about my signature. :love: The solitary poop really completes the picture. Can't have bunnies without poop!

got to say both Eddy & Boo are really loving the super stalky. Boo filled up on it so much she could barely manage her forage tea yesterday:lol: Poo size has notably increased & it wasn't bad to start with

Back