• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mousey lying down

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
ScKVdeJl.jpg

as discussed the other week it'd be a shame not to share photos of my old girl anymore just because she doesn't do much. However if this does become the most boring rabbit photo thread ever, you can blame a Reader of books who encouraged me :lol:

You've made the thread! Excellent! :D Look at Mousey, awww. :love: She looks so very comfortable. :love: How could a Mousey thread ever be boring. I'm sure nobody's going to blame me! :lol:

Mousey is my favourite RU cat, I don't think I will ever get fed up with photographs of her
Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Yesterday I was moving Mouseys washing of the radiator & since it was all warm I put one of her tea towels over her, she seemed to like it ! Went up to see Boo (aka have a snooze with her). Almost 2 hours later Mousey was still being a silly sausage & lying covered up

yqMvdjSm.jpg

Given the state of the weather yesterday I don't blame her :love: I spent an extra 10mins of my lunch just sat under a blanket on the sofa XD

Back