• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Beckhams have a baby minilop bunny!

Let's hope they will still love him just as much when he starts destroying their posh home, and they have hay in their clothes and poops randomly around the house.

Let's hope they will still love him just as much when he starts destroying their posh home, and they have hay in their clothes and poops randomly around the house.

Exactly! And just because Harper is a member of a celebrity home, doesn't mean that she will be any more likely to take responsibility for it than any other child.

I haven't opened the link, but it seems likely they have bought a single bunny from a breeder. Would have been better if so, if they could have set a good example and adopted a pair of bunnies from a rescue.

Exactly! And just because Harper is a member of a celebrity home, doesn't mean that she will be any more likely to take responsibility for it than any other child.

I haven't opened the link, but it seems likely they have bought a single bunny from a breeder. Would have been better if so, if they could have set a good example and adopted a pair of bunnies from a rescue.

Yeah I commented to say bunnies are happier together. Adorable little thing who I'm sure won't want for anything but I hope they get him/her a little friend.

Back