Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry

Default Harry

Harry (Harribo) French Lop

February 2015 - February 2022

Yesterday we lost our beautiful boy. He had been quiet for a couple of days but yesterday morning refused his breakfast. I let him sit in the garden and booked him an emergency appointment. They couldn’t see him until the evening and my poor boy died in his carrier, in the car, on the way. He made a terrible wheezing sound four times and just died. I opened the front of the carrier and stroked him the whole time so hopefully he knows I was there for him.

Harry was the biggest, friendliness, cuddliest, cleverest bunny I had ever had. He had teeth, eye and hock problems throughout his life but he never complained and let me medicate and nurse him before and after his vet appointments. He was simply the BEST.

Harry, we all loved you and we will all miss you. You will leave a massive rabbit shaped hole in our hearts. I wish I could have saved you somehow.

RIP my baby boy. Love you forever.

I'm so very sorry to hear that you have lost Harry, he sounded a lovely bunny, and I'm sure he knew how much you loved him, and were with him at the end. Big hugs for you, run free Harry xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I’m so sorry thinking of you xx

Binky free at the bridge, Harry xx

I am so sorry you lost your sweet boy. There is no doubt in my mind that he knew you were there for him.

The same thing happened to me many years ago. It was devastating at the time, though at least he did not spend his final moments getting diagnostics.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 12-02-2022 at 09:10 PM.

So sorry for your loss

RIP Harry xx

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry that Harry had to leave you

I'm so, so sorry you've lost your beautiful Harry, and in the way you did, too. I think he must've known you were there for him, too, and that you loved him very much.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

So sorry for your loss, RIP Harry

I'm so sorry about Harry. Big hugs xxx

Sending love and hugs to you.

So sorry you had to say goodbye to your much loved little man x
    Every Bun deserves some love, no matter what their breed, colour or background