• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hot water bottles?

Vet Beds are EXCELLENT! Originally only used in vet practices (hence the name lol), they're now available for commercial purchase.

We put all our animals on them. The huge advantage is that any fluids go STRAIGHT through the bed and onto the layer beneath. So if you have a dog with a weeping sore, or an incontanent cat (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?!), everything goes straight through the bed onto, for example, the newspaper below. Excellent for keeping them dry, as well as comfy. Vet beds can be washed in the washing machine (even on a 90 deg wash if you need to!) and last for ages, although they don't look half as pretty once you've washed them, especially repeatedly...;)

taylor v 109 said:
sorry to be a wet blanket but why are using them at all, they dont need them honest unless they are ill or just had an op val

I have to use a water bottle with one of my girls as, when her temp drops she stops eating :roll:

Back