Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: My sweet girl has gone | My old girl is winding down

Thinking of you all x

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

You have been in my thoughts this morning xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

You’ve been in my thoughts today. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

You are in my thoughts today xx

Thank you all, you're so kind. It really has helped and has brought us a lot of comfort to know we're not alone in this xxx

Illy has passed over to rainbow bridge. She left us very peacefully, surrounded by her favourite treats and stacking cups, in her bed. She's had a huge amount of apple, kale, parsley and other treats in the last 24 hours and very much enjoyed them all. She let me give her some loving pats last night and this morning, which I shall treasure forever.

I know she's reunited with her beloved sister Chinook, her husbun Elmo and Crumpet (her original husbun who she never got to know sadly). Illy and Chinook were always joined at the hip, so I feel really at peace knowing they're together again now.

She's been a constant source of joy in my life since I was 19 and I'm 31 now, so she's seen a huge amount of change and has been incredibly brave, curious and loving throughout it all. God, I miss her so much already. Run free my sweet darling and enjoy all the wonderful snuggles with Chin
    Chinook and Illy are my wonderful buns

Crumpet and Elmo, you'll always be my best friends x

So sorry... Lots of love to you x
    Sarah.

RIP Dusty and Clover bunnies xxx
    Bramble, Hazel and Molly guinea pigs

Oh bless her, thinking of you and run free Illy xx

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry.
    Sweet dreams much-loved Illy. You will be sorely missed. X

Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Thank you all, you're so kind. It really has helped and has brought us a lot of comfort to know we're not alone in this xxx

Illy has passed over to rainbow bridge. She left us very peacefully, surrounded by her favourite treats and stacking cups, in her bed. She's had a huge amount of apple, kale, parsley and other treats in the last 24 hours and very much enjoyed them all. She let me give her some loving pats last night and this morning, which I shall treasure forever.

I know she's reunited with her beloved sister Chinook, her husbun Elmo and Crumpet (her original husbun who she never got to know sadly). Illy and Chinook were always joined at the hip, so I feel really at peace knowing they're together again now.

She's been a constant source of joy in my life since I was 19 and I'm 31 now, so she's seen a huge amount of change and has been incredibly brave, curious and loving throughout it all. God, I miss her so much already. Run free my sweet darling and enjoy all the wonderful snuggles with Chin

What wonderful memories she has left you and of course she will remain in your heart forever.

RIP Illy

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Thinking of you and sending hugs. Binky free at the bridge Illy xx