• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - U/D 18th Feb

Glad he is ok. I can't get onto Facebook because it seems my phone has finally broken and I don't remember my password to Facebook or Yahoo to change it. Normally I keep update with you on Facebook. Xxx

Just checking in to see how Endeavour is doing. Am pleased that he is going in the right direction. Topping up the vibes xxx

Just a quick update to say that Endeavour is doing quite well at the moment. Our Vet reconsidered starting him on abx again as his symptoms do not fit with infection, are intermittent and mostly noticeable when he is lying down . Our Vet thinks it likely that he has a space occupying mass in his chest cavity. We discussed diagnostics again, but have decided that as doing so would not offer any more options than symptomatic treatment we are not going to risk a GA. He will be 9 on 3rd March.

Back