• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour - U/D 18th Feb

Our Vet has just visited to see Endeavour again. She is really pleased with him, he appears to be responding to abx and so the primary problem * might* just have been infection. She also said his heart sounds are now normal.

Whilst we can’t rule out the possibility of Endeavour having a mass in his chest the fact that symptomatically he has improved after starting abx is very encouraging news :) He will complete a 10 day course of abx and then be reviewed again after that.

Our Vet is actually standing down from her role as Clinical Lead at the Surgery and will be taking a long break before returning to just to a few Acupuncture Clinics and the very occasional Consultation Clinic. She will not be present at the Surgery much at all as from March. I have known about this since last year, but she has only made it public knowledge within the last couple of weeks.

I am sure that her clients will miss her a lot, but she has given her all to her job since qualifying and it has taken its toll. Now she deserves to spend time with her daughters and Hubby.

She will remain our Vet, thank goodness.

Last edited:
Oh, that's so good to hear. I'm glad the antibiotics seem to be helping him, and that his heart sounds normal now. Sending him many more vibes, and I so hope he'll keep getting better. :love:

Also, that must be a big relief that your vet will stay your vet. I was getting worried for a second while reading your post, thinking you were going to have to look for a new one! I'm glad she'll keep caring for your bunnies, since she's always so wonderful with them.

Oh, that's so good to hear. I'm glad the antibiotics seem to be helping him, and that his heart sounds normal now. Sending him many more vibes, and I so hope he'll keep getting better. :love:

Also, that must be a big relief that your vet will stay your vet. I was getting worried for a second while reading your post, thinking you were going to have to look for a new one! I'm glad she'll keep caring for your bunnies, since she's always so wonderful with them.

I would be in dire trouble if I had to change Vets as I am virtually Housebound x

Aoife is looking after him just as he looked after her when she was poorly :love:

GlQ1Tf1.jpg

Aww bless him, so pleased that he is doing better, and that you will still have your wonderful vet, she sounds worth her weight in gold :)

Aaaw what a loving couple they are.

It's good that C is still going to look after your buns and Morse. She sounds such an amazing and intuitive vet and I know she is a friend now too.

Topping up the vibes for Endeavour xxx

Back