Thread: Breakfast crisis

Default Breakfast crisis

Ah I have a breakfast crisis with Cookie every morning. I eat parsley, dill, rocket etc herbs every morning. That's why I always make a plate of herbs for breakfast every morning. He smells it every morning and sticks to the table and me. He begs through breakfast and waits under my chair. I give Cookie a few sprigs before pouring lemon on the herbs. But of course he is not satisfied and waits begging throughout breakfast. It's become quite a crisis for us.

Mama Doe Scrappy's Little Helper's Avatar

Ah I can see what you're doing wrong. You're only meant to have a few sprigs for yourself and Cookie should have the majority of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Ah I can see what you're doing wrong. You're only meant to have a few sprigs for yourself and Cookie should have the majority of it.
    absolutely this

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy's Little Helper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    absolutely this
    Ah but his eyes are not satisfied. Whereas before us I give him herbs/vegetables and he eats his breakfast. Then we have breakfast but he keeps begging at that time.