• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

timothyhay.co.uk

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
Just looking at their website and notice they now are selling 'extra stalky' timothy. Has anyone tried this? I think I'll stick with their usual normal stalky timothy, but posting in case someone is interested in it or has already tried it.

https://www.timothyhay.co.uk/

has Froe done your last order of hay in already? :lol: Why don't you ask for a 50% regular 50% stalky box. I hope some bun has tried it cos I'm interested

has Froe done your last order of hay in already? :lol: Why don't you ask for a 50% regular 50% stalky box. I hope some bun has tried it cos I'm interested

Yep, 8.5kg delivered on 11 January, almost gone. To be fair it's Tui as well. She likes to keep up :lol:

Hm I don't really like the look of the extra stalky as much, so will probably be boring and stick with what I know they like. If I did opt for a 50/50 box I'd go for regular plus soft or Orchard I think.

Back