Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Endeavour Gave me a Huge Fright !

Default Endeavour Gave me a Huge Fright !

I could not find him in his enclosure. There is no way he could have escaped and the enclosure is indoors so no predator could have got to him. I searched everywhere and Aoife looked on from a flowerpot. I honestly thought I was going crazy ( well, crazier than I already am ). The flowerpot Aoife was in is next to a kennel which is up against a wall. It is not possible for anyBun to get under it.

Then Aoife jumped out of the flowerpot and I saw the tips of white ears pop up behind it. Somehow Endeavour had got behind the flowerpot and then reversed himself into the tiniest gap behind the kennel. He must have got behind the flowerpot by jumping into it and then down behind it. Of course once Aoife parked her fat bum in the pot Endeavour was stuck.

Why do my Rabbits keep finding new ways to stress me out !!

‘’All war is a symptom of man’s failure as a thinking animal.”
    ―John Steinbeck.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Warren Veteran

They like to keep things 'interesting' for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post
    They like to keep things 'interesting' for you...
    I would be very happy with boring

―John Steinbeck.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Ah Endeavor, how can they tuck their hips all over the place?
    Also, I'm glad it had a happy ending.

Wise Old Thumper

Gosh, they do like to scare

Heart stopping moments, they do it on purpose you know Jane
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Warren Veteran

I would also like a few 'boring' days with destructodog, who has decided to up his game to extremely annoying all the time this week. That includes all night as well as all day. He's now reliably informing me that lunch is about 30 seconds late, by a continuous high pitch whine, just so I don't forget. Then he will scratch at the door until I open it for him, when he will immediately run back into the lounge. And repeat every few minutes for at least half an hour when he decides to actually go outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmer View Post
    I would also like a few 'boring' days with destructodog, who has decided to up his game to extremely annoying all the time this week. That includes all night as well as all day. He's now reliably informing me that lunch is about 30 seconds late, by a continuous high pitch whine, just so I don't forget. Then he will scratch at the door until I open it for him, when he will immediately run back into the lounge. And repeat every few minutes for at least half an hour when he decides to actually go outside.
    Every time the phone rings Morse runs to get a toy which he keeps shoving in my face until the phone call is over. Such an attention seeker. He does eventually give up and go to his bed if it is a long call.But he stares at me with sad eyes, looking like a dog on a RSPCA poster. So then I feel guilty !

―John Steinbeck.

Did Endeavour get out on his own? That must have been scary. Hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Did Endeavour get out on his own? That must have been scary. Hugs.
    I moved the Flowerpot x

―John Steinbeck.