• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour Gave me a Huge Fright !

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
I could not find him in his enclosure. There is no way he could have escaped and the enclosure is indoors so no predator could have got to him. I searched everywhere and Aoife looked on from a flowerpot. I honestly thought I was going crazy ( well, crazier than I already am ). The flowerpot Aoife was in is next to a kennel which is up against a wall. It is not possible for anyBun to get under it.

Then Aoife jumped out of the flowerpot and I saw the tips of white ears pop up behind it. Somehow Endeavour had got behind the flowerpot and then reversed himself into the tiniest gap behind the kennel. He must have got behind the flowerpot by jumping into it and then down behind it. Of course once Aoife parked her fat bum in the pot Endeavour was stuck.

Why do my Rabbits keep finding new ways to stress me out !! :roll:

Ah Endeavor, how can they tuck their hips all over the place? :lol:
Also, I'm glad it had a happy ending. :)

I would also like a few 'boring' days with destructodog, who has decided to up his game to extremely annoying all the time this week. That includes all night as well as all day. He's now reliably informing me that lunch is about 30 seconds late, by a continuous high pitch whine, just so I don't forget. Then he will scratch at the door until I open it for him, when he will immediately run back into the lounge. And repeat every few minutes for at least half an hour when he decides to actually go outside.

I would also like a few 'boring' days with destructodog, who has decided to up his game to extremely annoying all the time this week. That includes all night as well as all day. He's now reliably informing me that lunch is about 30 seconds late, by a continuous high pitch whine, just so I don't forget. Then he will scratch at the door until I open it for him, when he will immediately run back into the lounge. And repeat every few minutes for at least half an hour when he decides to actually go outside.

Every time the phone rings Morse runs to get a toy which he keeps shoving in my face until the phone call is over. Such an attention seeker. He does eventually give up and go to his bed if it is a long call.But he stares at me with sad eyes, looking like a dog on a RSPCA poster. So then I feel guilty !

Poor Endeavour :( hope he doesn't have any back spasms from being jammed in behind the flowerpot. I'd liken it to being on a long flight in a tiny airplane seat. :shock: Naughty Aoife!

Back