• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiding food?

KCG

Warren Veteran
Cookie started a habit he had never done before. Whenever I give him a Fibafirst, he grabs it from my hand and he hides and eats, taking it away from me. He only does this when Fibafirst eats it. :D Why is he doing this, why is he hiding Fibafirst from me when I gave it to him? :lol:

Casper and Sophie do this, too, with food they especially like. I think they just want a safe space to eat it in peace, without having to worry that you change your mind and take it back. :lol:

Blossom does this too. Its a high value food and she likes to find a safe space to eat it.

Our late bun Flopsy used to run around in circles and binky when given his favourites like broccoli.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Casper and Sophie do this, too, with food they especially like. I think they just want a safe space to eat it in peace, without having to worry that you change your mind and take it back. :lol:

Haha yes, exactly. He takes Fibafirst and running away. :lol: :lol: I've never changed my mind, I wonder why they do this? :lol:

Some Rabbits will run about with them in their mouth like a dog with a stick :lol:

Hahah first time doing this, it looks really funny. :lol: :lol:

Blossom does this too. Its a high value food and she likes to find a safe space to eat it.

Our late bun Flopsy used to run around in circles and binky when given his favourites like broccoli.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Ah dear they look really cute :love:

Haha yes I get this too with dandelion root, fenugreek crunchies and fibafirst. Rupert especially will run around with it in his mouth until he finds a satisfactory spot to eat it. I find it really endearing.

Haha yes I get this too with dandelion root, fenugreek crunchies and fibafirst. Rupert especially will run around with it in his mouth until he finds a satisfactory spot to eat it. I find it really endearing.

Haha yes, really cute. But Rupert's list seems pretty extensive. :lol: :lol:

Some Rabbits will run about with them in their mouth like a dog with a stick :lol:

Mine will run around the whole room 5 times over, looking for the best spot to eat their favourite treats :lol: it's really funny because half the time, they drop most of the treat en route :lol:

My Daisy does this, runs and sits under the kitchen table to eat whatever it is

The safest place for Daisy should be under the kitchen table. :lol:

Mine will run around the whole room 5 times over, looking for the best spot to eat their favourite treats :lol: it's really funny because half the time, they drop most of the treat en route :lol:

Hahaha that's funny, do they then go back and find the things they dropped and eat them? :lol:

The safest place for Daisy should be under the kitchen table. [emoji38]

Hahaha that's funny, do they then go back and find the things they dropped and eat them? [emoji38]
They assume the other one stole it, so the go over and try to steal from them [emoji38] then I'll find the bit that dropped and give it to whoever just had their treat stolen!

They assume the other one stole it, so the go over and try to steal from them [emoji38] then I'll find the bit that dropped and give it to whoever just had their treat stolen!

Oo reason for jealous:lol: As always, mothers find middle ground :D

Back