• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tubes / tunnels for bunnies

Floppylop

Young Bun
I am looking for 2-3 tunnels for the rabbits, looking for something a bit more than the usual pet shop plastic ones, something that will last , maybe DIY piping etc, but not expensive. anyone recommend anything ..3-4' long

Have you had a look into run-around tunnels they are very strong can be !are any shape attached to catflap designs etc to, also they are much stronger then let shop tunnels

Try hanging around your local roadworks sites, or, if you're lucky enough to live near one, a power, water etc. installer, so we have Western Power near us and they have lots of ducting offcuts we'd've made great use of if I hadn't already got loads from the tram works a few years ago! Offcuts are usually free if you can take them home there and then.

I love our Omlet zippi tunnel. I use it to attach their run to their playpen, but other than that, it is in their run the whole time, wedged against some play mats so it doesn't roll around. I have it to one side of the run, t's also a great windbreaker

Back