Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bella in for treatment

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by tonibun View Post
    Just seen your thread. I am sending tons of vibes for Bella and hope and pray she will recover nicely. xx
    Thank you Toni. Sheís gone & recovering. Not pooped or ate but will ge keeping an eye on her xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    I just read your update. I hope Bella gets home and eats well when she gets home. We are waiting for your news and keep sending vibrations xxxxxxx
    Hi, thank you. Sheís home & resting now. Not eating or pooping yet but will keep an eye on her xx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    I hope that Bella will make a rapid recovery x
    Thank you Jane. That her home resting now. Not pooped or eaten yet but keeping an eye. Hopefully soon once wears off xx

Warren Scout

Thank you all lovely people for sending love & caring. Sheís home now so keeping a close eye on her. Iv set up a bed on the floor in the room to watch her. Just waiting on her eating & pooping now as thatís our next hurdle. If not by tomo will be phoning vets as I donít want her to go into statis from this. After all the extra comforts I put in sheís choosing the floor! Her fav spot close to her &Morganís barrier. got duvets & soft fleecy blankets down there so should be comfortable enough for her resting till it wears off. Thank you for the love xx

Keep vibrating too much for food and poop xxxxxxxx

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Keep vibrating too much for food and poop xxxxxxxx
    Thank you so much xx

Sending vibes for Bella. It is such a worry until they eat/poop.
    My little Raven is a dental bunny.
    He recovers quicker now that vet changed Raven's ga protocol during dentals.
    I hope she begins to eat/drink/poo overnight.

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    Sending vibes for Bella. It is such a worry until they eat/poop.
    My little Raven is a dental bunny.
    He recovers quicker now that vet changed Raven's ga protocol during dentals.
    I hope she begins to eat/drink/poo overnight.
    Morning, thank you. Sheís done 3 small poos but hardly moved from the litter tray. Still wonít eat. I took her pellets to her & she ate 1 but normally gobbles them up. Has hasnít drank from bowl as doesnít look like it. The thing is she needs to eat the pellets to get the metacalm she has daily into her. Iím going to phone the vet when it opens this morning. She wasnít like this after the last dental. This is her second one since nov 1st xx

Quote Originally Posted by Clair071085 View Post
    Morning, thank you. She’s done 3 small poos but hardly moved from the litter tray. Still won’t eat. I took her pellets to her & she ate 1 but normally gobbles them up. Has hasn’t drank from bowl as doesn’t look like it. The thing is she needs to eat the pellets to get the metacalm she has daily into her. I’m going to phone the vet when it opens this morning. She wasn’t like this after the last dental. This is her second one since nov 1st xx

Vet is good call. Did she get pain meds at vet? Did you give green veggie/herbs to get her eating. Raven is good to syringe medicam in his mouth, and some bunnies take from oral syringe.
    Vet may be able to inject pain meds, yet some make certain bunnies very tired.
    Raven had dental Nov 11 and Jan 11, and already had one sore cheek. Though time between dentals varies .
    Raven has been like belle in past , and fully recovered with supportive care.
    Sending vibes for Bella.

My bridge bun Treacle took a few days to eat anything like normal after a dental. Bellas is still likely sore from the spurs, and the procedure, but yes I would contact the vet for advice always. Have you tried a little organic fruit flavoured baby food, like the Aldi one ? or putting metacam on a slice of banana, wet herbs maybe. Sorry if these have been suggested before. Sending more vibes for your girl xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES