• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo would like a tunnel of moderate diameter, bendy & very, very long

thanks Zoobec & Omi. the stitching is all over the shop but I don't think they care. I used an old pillow for wadding, a layer of an old mattress protector , a bottom layer of fleece & the cotton top layer are some bits of fabric I had in. Happy bunnies for no money & no environmental cost. Bet they'll fall apart in the wash though:lol:

Those beds look very lovely and comfy. I think you did a great job with them! Floppy Boo certainly seems to approve, aww. :love: I had to laugh at Mousey peeing in one of them. That's such a rabbity way of saying 'thank you'. :lol:

They look amazing! Very professional :D you can definitely do the tunnel [emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

It feels more like a "f*** you" than "thank you" :lol: Poor old Mousey, she can't keep anything nice for 5 minutes

You're all very kind but they definitely do not look professional . I can't cut straight or sew straight, I've no patience for tacking, pinning or planning. I'm going to do her some tunnels. Got to buy some small diameter rings first though

Boo showing how much she's enjoying life :love: Living the dream!

I've got my own tunnel story to share in a bit, poor Chibbs...

Back