• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two of my Previous Rabbits are on the RWAF Website

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Billie and Jane, back view

https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-care-advice/rabbit-diet/hay-grass/

And you can see their other end in this photo

bw89pn5.jpg

Cute

Surprised they not redone the on the hop magazine yet and removed the lops or photos of lionheads with ex TV vets ways, it soon be all wildies as she don't think rabbits are for captivity, bit late now. And she on a high with her powers lately

Last edited:
Cute

Surprised they not redone the on the hop magazine yet and removed the lops or photos of lionheart's with ex TV vets ways, it soon be all wildies as she don't think rabbits are for captivity, bit late now. And she on a high with her powers lately

I think Billie is was given an exemption as it is only his bum on show. Billie was a semi Lop, not sure if I will Lop today or not Lop :lol:

My outdoor housing was on the RWAF website a while ago (gone now) I was really surprised to see it, and had to look hard to realise it was mine. I had a 6' x 6' garden shed with a pop-hole, leading out onto a grass run which was 8' x 12'. I had a couple of pairs in there, including Pippin and his doe Apple. I lost Pippin first, Apple lived on for a few years on her own, then when she went, I put Toffee and Parsley in there. They've both gone now, so the structure has been removed. I've only got Beau in the house now

I think Billie is was given an exemption as it is only his bum on show. Billie was a semi Lop, not sure if I will Lop today or not Lop :lol:

:lol:
.I noticed she tying promote selling her book are rabbits right pet for me. Yet despite her campaign telling other press etc not to use lop breed photos, lionheads, and rexes and giants.
And that rabbits are not kids pets she is using these images herself and selling books as author etc. I don't intend to buy any of her publications

:lol:
.I noticed she tying promote selling her book are rabbits right pet for me. Yet despite her campaign telling other press etc not to use lop breed photos, lionheads, and rexes and giants.
And that rabbits are not kids pets she is using these images herself and selling books as author etc. I don't intend to buy any of her publications

I have been reading some of her opinions on Greyhounds :shock:

I have been reading some of her opinions on Greyhounds :shock:

Shocking isn't it whatever t she says should happen to them, and she told other vets to refuse seeing certain breeds of animals. So she calls herself a vet yet wants animals that may need treatment to be refused it for how they look

Back