• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ah, good girl Tulip

mikek

Warren Veteran
helping with some building works :)

jhzrlkr.jpg

Tulip helping her father, beautiful Tulip:love:

:)
actually, looking at the pic i now think that rather than trying to be helpful she was trying to get access to the olive tree which i have had to protect.... it was getting a lot of ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶s̶t̶ rabbit damage low down :evil:

:)
actually, looking at the pic i now think that rather than trying to be helpful she was trying to get access to the olive tree which i have had to protect.... it was getting a lot of ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶s̶t̶ rabbit damage low down :evil:

Hahaha that's what I truly believe. :lol: Doesn't that ladder move? So you can protect the tree. By the way, I love olive, orange and lemon trees. :love: :love:

Aww lovely Tulip :love: Bunnies like bark don't they :lol: And the bark they find themselves is far tastier than any you give them.

Aww busy bunny, well done Tulip :love: bet your dad will let you indoors on the sofa now for a few hours :lol:

She’s just making sure that your doing it properly - after all we know how good buns are at construction - even better at bunstructuon. :lol:

Never as smart when you want them to be, but smart when you don't :lol: Tulip's got a reputation to keep up!

Back