• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo

slim pickings from the garden for this morning's breakfast
YYG0ftGl.jpg

YxpE7E7l.jpg

I love her so much, such a special girl :love:

Yep, slim pickings time is here again, Boo :( Soon be over and then you can spend your days dreaming of all the lush green leaves outside :love:

I went upstairs to spend some quality time with Boo but watching her sleep (which is mainly what she does) is so relaxing I end up having a little snooze myself. Todays however was 3 hours
:love:
My spouse and I blame bunnies for our snoozes too. I like to listen to the different eating sounds and guess the item.

edit

She is so cute eating her breakfast. You better lock your doors!:lol:

Last edited:
Thankyou. Just back from trip to parents - on the grass verge opposite their house it was thick with cow parsley, happy times for my girlies

We've got ALL THE CHICKWEED around the base of some of the bollards here, mine won't touch it :lol: Nice to see you Boo, big cuddles :love:

i've donated my centuries old plastic stacking cups to Boo. she really likes them

a little video of her playing cups
https://imgur.com/WmLWTIV

& some photos

GpXiudQl.jpg

Yg0IY7yl.jpg

when I want to play but Boo cba

m7urOlil.jpg

it all gets a bit tiring for the little lamb :lol:

aJVYycll.jpg

Jlu3H72l.jpg

Ahh I love Boo, great video and photos. :love: How well she plays with those cups, I'm thinking of getting it too. :D The last photos are perfect, you should kiss that little mouth. :love:
Also, you like to call the rabbit a lamb like me, I thought I was the only one doing this. :lol:

Oh, Boo, you're so precious. :love: What a fun game, throwing those cups around and getting forage out of them. I wonder what she thought of having an elephant on her head. :lol: She looks so comfortable in her new bed. :love:

Back