• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boo

Smart and beautiful! Her nose and ears are such a lovely pink in that last photo. It is good to read she is adjusting so well. Hugs to you all.

She is beautiful and so clever too :love: they are lovely photos. She clearly loves her bed :love:

Thank You all for admiring Boo :love:

I'm pleased she has only sniffed the stairs (under supervision). she has ran up & down the hall but only poked her head in the kitchen / diner. I am nervous about the stairs, even though I always protest not to underestimate her. i think i'll get bob to construct a little something to block her access. Since being fully blind (always deaf) she tends to stay at ground level. She won't need anything as full on as a baby gate.

She knows to come find us in her cuddle zone under the coffee table when she wants fusses. She is a very easy rabbit to look after. She is one of the very few rabbits I've known who will happily hop on any floor surface so i don't have to have soft furnishings covering all the floors for the first time ever. I'm getting used to that bit & its quite nice

I had a dream about Boo last night! Joey and Mouse were also there :) I can't remember where 'there' was but it was a combination of your house and somewhere else, I think we were travelling with them as well? Boo was demanding headrubs off everyone she bumped into :love:

I had a dream about Boo last night! Joey and Mouse were also there :) I can't remember where 'there' was but it was a combination of your house and somewhere else, I think we were travelling with them as well? Boo was demanding headrubs off everyone she bumped into :love:

Sounds v much like reality to me:lol:. Boo doesn't give a poop who dishes out the loves, just as long as she gets them

Back