• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Henry bunny

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
It isn't easy making two rainbow bridge posts a few weeks apart - fate sometimes deals you a tough hand at times.
It was 3 years ago today that we said goodbye to our beautiful nethie whirlwind rabbit - Henry. His time with us was simply not long enough, but the time he had with us allowed him to touch our hearts in such a special way, and he also made himself such a wonderful hus-bun to Lillian who loved Henry to bits.
Our living room was his racetrack - anyone who has had or has nethies will know what this means. Small in statue but huge in personality - Henry had this and more. He was an amazing little bunny who took a huge piece of my heart with him when he left us.
Thinking of you today and always Henry
Craig xxx
QkFZjMb.jpg
[/IMG]
51CRbPm.jpg
[/IMG]
VGxohOR.jpg
[/IMG]

I am sorry you did not have enough time with Henry. Most of my bunnies were nethies, though now I only have one.

Henry sounded like a wonderful bunny, and he looked very, very cute. :love: I'm so sorry you lost him and that you didn't have more time with him.

Back