• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey's Last Supper - Sleep tight, Sweet Dreams beautiful boy

Oh, sweet Joey... I'm so very sorry the time had come to say goodbye to him. It does sound like you chose the right time for him, and it's good to hear that he had a lovely last day with lots of Boo cuddles and yummy food. It looks like he enjoyed his feast. :love: Goodnight, gentle boy. You and Bob and Boo are in my thoughts, j&b. It's really sweet that you made your bed easily accessible for Boo so she can easily get to you for loves whenever she wants. I hope she'll cope okay these next few days as it'll become clearer to her what happened.

I'm so sorry you've had to say goodbye to Joey. It's so hard but I think you chose the right time to let him go.

He had a wonderful life with you, Bob, Boo and Mouse. I don't think any bun could have asked for more.

Sleep tight Joey xx

Please give Boo extra nose rubs from me.

Thanks so much to everyone who said such nice words about my boy, its so lovely to read. I really appreciate the thoughts for us & Boo too. I can't tell if she is ok or not, she seems absolutely fine but she's a difficult one to read. She is a huge sleepy head these days so 9 times out of 10 you'll go to check on her & she's flopped out. She did get on the bed (mattress) last night according to Bob. She is struggling with it - you can tell she remembered being on the bed & it was high from her behaviour. Trying to train her that its gone from a massive leap to a small hop down (she is deaf & blind for those who don't know) I've been hiding little piles of herbs & forage around the room & she find them all:love: I could never do it previously as we all know what a rotter Joey was when it came to sharing food

Aw, sleepy Boo. How good of her to find all the little piles of herbs and forage. :love: That's a nice, gentle way to keep her busy and entertained. I hope she'll get used to the lower bed soon so she knows she can get to you easily.

Oh I'm so sorry :'( it sounds like he had the perfect last day tho, you thought of him always and always did the best thing for him. Sending so many hugs xx

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hi, I’m so sorry to hear this. Binky free joey [emoji3590]. I’m glad Bobby got cuddles before he crossed the rainbow bridge. Sending love to you at this difficult time for you & your bun xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest hugs mate xxx I'm about as torn up about Joey as I was about Lopsy :'( But he had the best life with you and Bob and Boobly, and Mouse, and what a great last day you all managed to have :love: Extra cuddles for sleepy Boo (she's having a nice time in the photo too! :lol:), I can understand how she'd be reticent about getting on the bed but she's a smart girl :D I also totally get the 'hide all the food now the glutton isn't going to find it' XD

Never forgotten :)

Oh J&B I'm just catching up and this is such sad news for your household. I'm sending hugs your way 🫂🫂

Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. I've been at work throughout this (Sat, Sun, Mon)
but day off tomorrow to fuss the princess all day long. When the alarm went off she was curled up by my feet this morning :love:

Back