• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife - Ill Again :-(

Sending so many vibes for Aoife that she may pull through. I completely understand your decision on treatment, I made the same one for Treacle and don't regret for a minute not putting her through à battery of tests. I hope she rallies Jane xxx

"A little more to the left, sweetie, ta." :love:

What a sweet and beautifully matched couple they are. Salt and pepper shakers. :love: More vibes on the way that Aoife improves soon. xxxxx

xDfw85D.jpg

lovely pic.
thinking of you all today xxx

After over 48 hours Aoife has finally passed a few tiny poos. She is currently nibbling hay. She has not eaten anything for herself since Friday night.

Our Vet believes Aoife has turned a corner and is hopeful that with more ongoing meds she will eventually recover. I am beyond grateful to our Vet.

I just hope this post has not jinxed things……

After over 48 hours Aoife has finally passed a few tiny poos. She is currently nibbling hay. She has not eaten anything for herself since Friday night.

Our Vet believes Aoife has turned a corner and is hopeful that with more ongoing meds she will eventually recover. I am beyond grateful to our Vet.

I just hope this post has not jinxed things……
Yes! [emoji7][emoji7] Woooo go Aoife!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Back