• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife - Ill Again :-(

Our Vet wants me to continue with Aoife’s medications which include eye drops, pain relief and prokinetics.

Aoife’s head is no longer tilted, our Vet says it was almost certainly a response to the severe pain in her eye. Now the pain is better controlled Aoife is eating again and has some poo output.

The eye problem is likely to be a life long condition :cry:

So pleased to read a more positive update. Continuing to send vibes for Aoife and hope the pooping continues. Xx

I'm glad Aoife is getting better, I hope her eye will be a miracle too and she will fully recover. Keep vibrating for the better xxxxxxx

This morning Aoife is brighter within herself and she had good input and output again. Her eye remains very inflamed but her meds seem to be keeping her more comfortable. Her eye is open now and her head is not tilting. Our Vet seems happy with Aoife’s response to treatment at the moment. It is likely that she will need to remain on the eye drops long term now.

This morning Aoife is brighter within herself and she had good input and output again. Her eye remains very inflamed but her meds seem to be keeping her more comfortable. Her eye is open now and her head is not tilting. Our Vet seems happy with Aoife’s response to treatment at the moment. It is likely that she will need to remain on the eye drops long term now.

Whilst not ideal that she needs to be on eye drops long term, it's reassuring that they can help. Glad she's feeling brighter.

Hi, I’m really glad to hear she’s a bit better & pooping again. I hope the eye medication continues to work & get her better. She sounds like a fighter [emoji3590]. Great to hear vet feels happy she’s responding to treatment. I’m not experienced in rabbit illnesses but sending love & vibes to you both for her to keep getting stronger. That’s very sad it looks like a lifelong condition of her eye. She’s so lucky to have you to love & care for her & will get the best care she needs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad she has improved and drops are helping. You are so skilled and your bunnies trust you, so that should be helpful for giving long term drops.

Back