• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife - Ill Again :-(

Bloat is a strange thing to deal with. I had a rabbit with many issues who had a single episode of bloat, which I will never forget. He got through it (helped a lot by information on here, and a good vet), coped with his other conditions (mainly dental, but also had a calcified lung) and eventually went peacefully in old age. You can never tell what's going to happen with rabbits.

I'm so glad that Aoife is rallying round now.

I'm so pleased. Can we have another photo of her when she's feeling up to it please? She's gorgeous :love:. I have a soft spot for white bunnies xxx

Bloat is a strange thing to deal with. I had a rabbit with many issues who had a single episode of bloat, which I will never forget. He got through it (helped a lot by information on here, and a good vet), coped with his other conditions (mainly dental, but also had a calcified lung) and eventually went peacefully in old age. You can never tell what's going to happen with rabbits.

I'm so glad that Aoife is rallying round now.

Several years ago I had a Rex who had an acute bloat. He had to have gastric decompression by a tube down into his stomach. He pulled through that but was later diagnosed with a Thymoma. Not sure if the bloat was the first hint that all was not well.

I am happy you and your vet continued treatment and Aoife improved. It is difficult to see a beloved pet so ill, yet her improvement is phenomenal. Wonderful care from you, vet, and endeavour.

Aoife is really poorly again. Her inflammatory eye condition has escalated and as a result she is in a lot of pain and not eating. She is back on a lot of medication . Please send vibes for her. I really do have a bad feeling about things :cry:

ttWdHDE.jpg

:cry:

Back