• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife - Ill Again :-(

Hi, that’s great to hear Jane [emoji846]. Sending love & vibes for her to recover. Hopefully she’s on the mend xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone, your support has been very much appreciated. I actually asked our Vet to PTS Aoife on Saturday morning, she was so, so sick and in a huge amount of pain. But our Vet convinced me not to give up and to continue treatment for at least 24 hours. As usual our Vet was right.

Thank you everyone, your support has been very much appreciated. I actually asked our Vet to PTS Aoife on Saturday morning, she was so, so sick and in a huge amount of pain. But our Vet convinced me not to give up and to continue treatment for at least 24 hours. As usual our Vet was right.

I'm really happy to hear that. Keep up the feelings and vibrations for Aoife. Vibrations for lots of food and poop :) xxxxxx

So relieved to see that lovely photo of Aoife looking much brighter. :) Well done to you and your vet for the excellent care you've both given her.

I envy you your relationship with C, Jane. I wish we had someone like her here as no doubt all my animals would benefit. :thumb: She is a gem!

Many continued recovery and no jinxing vibes for your precious bun. :love: xxxxx

Just caught up with this. Have said a prayer for Aoife that her improvement continues. I think bunnies who are able to remain at home with their bunny companion and human 'slave' have a psychological advantage over buns who need inpatient care and go alone. I know this is often not possible though.

Topping up the vibes to add to the prayer.

I, too, wish I could find a vet like C. I did once have an amazing one but she moved away sadly.

Xxx

Morning Jane, that’s amazing I’m so happy for you. Onwards & upwards for her xx[emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back