Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Aoife - Ill Again :-(

Wise Old Thumper

How is Aoife doing?

Really hoping she is continuing to improve (((((((((((((Healing vibes))))))))))))))) xxxxx

This morning Aoife is brighter within herself and she had good input and output again. Her eye remains very inflamed but her meds seem to be keeping her more comfortable. Her eye is open now and her head is not tilting. Our Vet seems happy with Aoife’s response to treatment at the moment. It is likely that she will need to remain on the eye drops long term now.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorMorse View Post
    This morning Aoife is brighter within herself and she had good input and output again. Her eye remains very inflamed but her meds seem to be keeping her more comfortable. Her eye is open now and her head is not tilting. Our Vet seems happy with Aoife’s response to treatment at the moment. It is likely that she will need to remain on the eye drops long term now.
    Whilst not ideal that she needs to be on eye drops long term, it's reassuring that they can help. Glad she's feeling brighter.

Warren Scout

Hi, I’m really glad to hear she’s a bit better & pooping again. I hope the eye medication continues to work & get her better. She sounds like a fighter . Great to hear vet feels happy she’s responding to treatment. I’m not experienced in rabbit illnesses but sending love & vibes to you both for her to keep getting stronger. That’s very sad it looks like a lifelong condition of her eye. She’s so lucky to have you to love & care for her & will get the best care she needs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad she is getting better each day. X

Glad to hear she's recovering x

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

So glad she is doing better xx

Glad she is doing better x

I am glad she has improved and drops are helping. You are so skilled and your bunnies trust you, so that should be helpful for giving long term drops.