• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aoife - Ill Again :-(

Oh, I'm so very sorry to read this, IM. :( I'm absolutely certain you make any decisions with Aoife's welfare as the priority. I hope she'll improve and start feeling better, poor girl... I'm sending her so many vibes and will keep her in my thoughts.

Thinking of you and Aoife and hoping things turn back to good for her soon. You know I support whatever decisions you make for your beloved pets. I really hope you won't have to make this one. (((((Huge hugs)))))) xxxxx

How is Endeavour doing? I'm guessing he's pretty worried about his lovely lady. :cry:

He is doing a fine impression of a Hoover, hoovering up all the extra food types I am trying to tempt Aoife with. He does keep going over to nudge her to try to get her to move about. But she just lowers her head for him to groom her, which he does.

MXnDEtG.jpg

:cry:

I know that you will do the right thing for her and you don't need to explain or justify anything. Sending more vibes and hugs for you both xxx

I very much took in to account Joey's personality whilst choosing which treatment pathway to go down so i get why you wouldn't want to put her through all that. topping up the vibes xx

Oh no :( I really hope she pulls through Jane. Sending so many vibes xx

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hi, I’m so sorry to read about Aoife. I hope she will be ok & she has the best bun mum to look after her. The video of her partner grooming was so sweet. Sending love & prayers to you for her xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back