Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Grape branch

  1. #1
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Grape branch

    Hello to everyone,
    A friend of mine in Turkey got a new rabbit. She asks if the grape branch is safe for rabbits. I couldn't find anything about it on the internet. Do you have any knowledge about this topic?

  2. #2
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    23,692

    Default

    Is this your friend's grape vine? If so and she therefore knows it hasn't been sprayed, then yes. bunnies like grape branch and leaves very much.

  3. #3
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Is this your friend's grape vine? If so and she therefore knows it hasn't been sprayed, then yes. bunnies like grape branch and leaves very much.
    She said it was a grape tree, does it matter?

  4. #4
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    23,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    She said it was a grape tree, does it matter?
    It must be the same. Grapes grow on vines, not trees

  5. #5
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    It must be the same. Grapes grow on vines, not trees
    Haha that's a complete complexity. Normally yes, my grandma's vineyards are shaped like vines. But there are also grape trees.

    This is my grandma's, as you know
    https://images.app.goo.gl/QcWyK9x3KcvGM8uQ8

    This is the grape tree
    https://images.app.goo.gl/DCFssMXXjBdRowyv7

  6. #6
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    23,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Haha that's a complete complexity. Normally yes, my grandma's vineyards are shaped like vines. But there are also grape trees.

    This is my grandma's, as you know
    https://images.app.goo.gl/QcWyK9x3KcvGM8uQ8

    This is the grape tree
    https://images.app.goo.gl/DCFssMXXjBdRowyv7
    Interesting Looking closely at the images for grape tree, I would say they are the same plant as a grape vine. They look like really old plants, which have been allowed to grow into a tree shape. You can tell they are the same plant if you look at the leaves - they are the same.

  7. #7
    Warren Veteran KCG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Interesting Looking closely at the images for grape tree, I would say they are the same plant as a grape vine. They look like really old plants, which have been allowed to grow into a tree shape. You can tell they are the same plant if you look at the leaves - they are the same.
    Yes, you're right. This is what happens when pruning is not done. So then that means the grape branch is safe?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •