• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jaffa-related presents! And general bunniness

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
J&B very kindly sent me a big pot of her lovely Mango Joe moisturiser, and included a Jaffa Cakes 'tube' of dried forage (although Matt was disappointed XD). I reckoned Barrie might be excited by it. He was, but he CBA to actually deal with the tube :lol: They're both lazy little chaseaholics today! I've left them with it and if it's still untouched when we get home from our post-work walk we'll empty it out for them :roll: Neither of them sit still for any length of time so photos on my phone camera are hard!

ZckbVdi.jpg

UqG2BZh.jpg

zQOap3J.jpg

NouIQ65.jpg

I did take some videos as well (hosted on Facebook, let me know if they don't work):

https://www.facebook.com/199711564/videos/534383917517325/

https://www.facebook.com/199711564/videos/283227237030070/

They like to play up when I'm out with them :roll: Chibbs' hay-covered state is explained below ;P

Chibbs also did some helping 'tidy' the hay rack. Well, she did help push it down I guess...!

33RaG06.jpg

How cute is that first picture??!!

lUhjpL5.jpg

Oh Barrie's come to help too. He doesn't stay close for long, he's still really wary of my hands (they might be about to pick him up!).

y40r756.jpg

He finds the longest piece of hay he can...!

HeTu5lD.jpg

KJL1UQn.jpg

OK I actually need to fill this now...

PDlB1CY.jpg

eKTaeoi.jpg

008UNS9.jpg

2Beb6pI.jpg

Chibbs had enough under the hay bridge.

4WU0DUE.jpg

ZExrVLf.jpg

2vT2j6u.jpg

Thankyou for admiring my hilarious bunnies :)

Aww, such lovely photos and videos. :love: It looks like they were enjoying themselves, and I agree with j&b that they look so happy and healthy. :love: How kind of Chibbs to help with the hay rack, and of Barrie to come and help, too. :lol: They're both so cute. :love:

Thankyou everyone for saying lovely things about them :D I was pleased to be able to get photos of them finally! Still having got a nice one of them together so can't update my signature XD

Brief update: they never managed to get much out of the tube, they're not very smart XD Barrie got REALLY excited when I shook it out into the corner of the litter tray for him though and was enthusiastically eating it, it didn't last long :D He really likes mixed dried forage over everything else :)

I'm glad he liked his little taster. My bunnies don't unwrap their own stuff either but they are really good at telling me they want me to

I'm glad he liked his little taster. My bunnies don't unwrap their own stuff either but they are really good at telling me they want me to
I'm simply not that nice :lol: Thankyou very much on behalf of the bunnies :D

Aw, it must be hard to get stuff out of a tube when you don't have hands. :lol: That's so good that he enjoyed it. :love:
Lopsy made it look easy! He was the king of getting food, it's become clear :D

Back