Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 75cm most rabbits would easily jump right?

Default 75cm most rabbits would easily jump right?

Just looking at indoor bun accommodation for Atticus and Clementine for when we move, but I'm a bit worried about Atticus..

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Just looking at indoor bun accommodation for Atticus and Clementine for when we move, but I'm a bit worried about Atticus..

I think a lively, fearless bunny would easily jump that, yes. It depends on the bunny's character though. Tui wouldn't jump it, but Froe would The concern I would have in addition to him escaping from where you would want him to be, is that he could jump badly and hurt himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I think a lively, fearless bunny would easily jump that, yes. It depends on the bunny's character though. Tui wouldn't jump it, but Froe would The concern I would have in addition to him escaping from where you would want him to be, is that he could jump badly and hurt himself.
    Yea my issue with Atticus is he climbs, like he can climb a ladder or mesh.. He's basically a primate. But this would be the Manor pet housing panels, so they're wood and just clear plastic panel.. So nothing to grip.. But then I'm thinking he might be able to just hop it! It's not like they'd be in there the whole time, door would be open mostly.. But when I need them contained, I don't want them springing out especially if the front doors open or something, I need to be able to lock them somewhere to keep them safe sometimes. That's what we do now but their cage is so ugly, was hoping to get something nicer looking!

Can they make them a bit higher if you are worried ? or are they just one standard size
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Ah Cookie had jumped 65 cm high and scared me a lot. From that day on, I put a cat net on that high thing because I was afraid he would do he again and injure himself. Is there any precaution you can take on the height?

Quote Originally Posted by Pets mum View Post
    Can they make them a bit higher if you are worried ? or are they just one standard size
    Maybe I could ask! They are a standard height, but might do a custom panel if I ask
    Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    Ah Cookie had jumped 65 cm high and scared me a lot. From that day on, I put a cat net on that high thing because I was afraid he would do he again and injure himself. Is there any precaution you can take on the height?
    Yea they do a mesh lid.. But it's not very pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Maybe I could ask! They are a standard height, but might do a custom panel if I askYea they do a mesh lid.. But it's not very pretty

You have to forget the aesthetic part

Quote Originally Posted by KCG View Post
    You have to forget the aesthetic part
    Never!

Perhaps get a stock puppy pen to test his ability ,or get some type of cover, or even an overhang ledge on inside if climbing issue.
    Some bunnies more adventurous than others.

Wise Old Thumper

If you read the description on MPH site, it states: 'Manor pet housing also carry out bespoke deigns to fit into awkward spaces and irregular shapes, yet still maximising floor space for your rabbits living area.' It also states they do larger sizes for Giants.

I can't see you would have any problem getting them to make exactly what you want