Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on Lilac

I hope the source of the problem is found and she recovers quickly. I send a lot of vibrations for her. Xxxxxxx

Thanks all, she's currently sulking in her cardboard house, she absolutely hates the vet lol.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Warren Scout

Sending love to you & your bun. Im sorry to hear shes been unwell & hope you get some answers. Dental can be hard going in itself but sounds like you have a good vet & doing all you can xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Sending lots of vibes for Lilac and am pleased she is acting as normal. Maybe it is as Jane suggested.

Default Update 12/1/22

Update on Lilac following her vet visit. Xrays of her head and chest came back clear. While she was under they checked her teeth and burred them as she had a few spurs but nothing major and nothing that they thought would be contributing to her presenting issues. They flushed her tear ducts and got lots of gunk out apparently. They've also done a nasal swab, should have the results next week. The vet suspects it could be pasteurella so we're going to carry on with baytril and metacam as the vet said it can take quite a long time to clear. She'll be having regular check ups in the meantime to monitor her chest etc. I need to read up more on pasteurella in the meantime.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm really so pleased that her x-rays came back clear! Hopefully continuing with the medication will help her.

I'm glad all the tests are done and the x-rays are clean. I hope Lilac recovers quickly from her medicines and treatment. Xxxxxxx

Sending lots of vibes, I’m glad the xrays were clear

I'm glad it went well even though Lilac doesn't agree. Vibes for sulky chops - sure she'll feel better for having the gunk out (I'd do anything to have non gunky eyes right now )

Thanks all for the vibes! Yes she is very grumpy this evening. Rupert went with her and even he is grumpy, he was flicking his feet at me earlier haha.

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk