• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl pig 2016 - 2022

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
Said goodbye to Pearl today. Am going to miss her so much.

Pearl and Misty came from Hazelcroft rescue. Pearl was one of the loudest pigs I've ever had, and the only one I've ever been able to have a conversation with. [emoji38] She was food mad, which is what kept her alive through all her health struggles, which began in 2019.

I've had a quick look through my photos and most of them are daft. Her standard thing was to poke her head forward to see what I'd got for her to eat and would never just let me take a photo!

I've included one of the last photos taken of her, and a standard silly one.
a2de379b957aaa3519447cbaf8d4804f.jpg
a6efc7b6bb55ba61ec35332c39fd634c.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Sweet dreams Pearl piggie :love: I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye, she sounded like a lot of fun

Oh bless her, she looked very sweet. So sorry you had to say goodbye, sweet dreams little girl xxx

Oh, I'm so very sorry it was time to say goodbye to your dear Pearl... From what you've said about her she sounded so cute, and her photos are adorable.

I'm so sorry Sarah that it was her time to leave :cry: It sounds like she was a piggie with an enormous personality and I'm sure you will miss her very much. Sending lots of hugs.

I am so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Pearl. She had such a beautiful expressive face and clearly had a very big bold personality.
Sleep tight beautiful Pearl. xx

Back