• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lopsy 'memories'

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
Night before last I had a dream that Lopsy had not died, but gone away to be a support rabbit for kids with behavioural problems caused by bad parents, a nasty incident in their lives etc. I went to visit him and he was having the time of his life and one girl said she'd turned her life around because of him :love: He'd also got fluffier :lol: I have no idea what that means but it was really cool.

Yesterday evening we were getting ready to go and see to Barrie and Chibbs and Matt asked where the blue thing was (their double cat bowl thing that we give them pellets and small bits of 'discarded' veg, like spinach stalks Matt doesn't want), and I said outside still, no-one had brought it in in the morning, laying the blame firmly on Matt who goes to see them in the morning ;P Matt just rolled his eyes and said 'Oh Lopsy' so I said he couldn't blame Lopsy anymore for this sort of thing because, at best, he's incorporeal! :lol: Matt blamed Lopsy (in good humour) for all sorts of things like this :D

I love dreams like that. And we still regularly blame certain animals no longer with us for a lot. Both my dogs since my first have had conversations with his portrait, and both have either made big leaps or done something really out of character for them but very much him soon after. I fully believe a rabbit could be blamed for a bowl moving!!

I love dreams like that. And we still regularly blame certain animals no longer with us for a lot. Both my dogs since my first have had conversations with his portrait, and both have either made big leaps or done something really out of character for them but very much him soon after. I fully believe a rabbit could be blamed for a bowl moving!!
Absolutely :D So Matt blamed Lopsy for all sorts of things he (Matt) hadn't done that he probably should have, or vice-versa XD Examples include leaving his cheese out on the kitchen, doors open, lights on etc., usually really out-of-character stuff where he got distracted. I'm sure Lopsy would gladly have moved the bowl into the kitchen to fill it with pellets if he could get through the doors! He didn't have as much trouble on the laminate as Chibbs XD

Back