• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Versele Laga Crocks

No added sugar but carrot & apple are full of natural sugars anyway. I'd say safe but not especially healthy.

I agree, they will be safe but not desirable and definitely not necessary. It's really best to try to keep rabbits on as natural food as you can. Just as that is beneficial for humans, it's also so for rabbits. These are treat foods and are processed. They would be adding to the total amount of calories that Cookie gets each day, but they would not be good nutrition and also would possibly mean that he eats less hay because of them. Rabbits really don't need a complicated diet. Simple is best, with the majority of his diet being hay.

If you want to give Cookie some treats I would suggest you give him one Fibafirst stick per day https://www.amazon.co.uk/Supreme-Selective-Naturals-Fibafirst-2kg/dp/B007P0ZXWS, maybe breaking it up into smaller pieces so that it could be fed more often.

No added sugar but carrot & apple are full of natural sugars anyway. I'd say safe but not especially healthy.

I agree, they will be safe but not desirable and definitely not necessary. It's really best to try to keep rabbits on as natural food as you can. Just as that is beneficial for humans, it's also so for rabbits. These are treat foods and are processed. They would be adding to the total amount of calories that Cookie gets each day, but they would not be good nutrition and also would possibly mean that he eats less hay because of them. Rabbits really don't need a complicated diet. Simple is best, with the majority of his diet being hay.

If you want to give Cookie some treats I would suggest you give him one Fibafirst stick per day https://www.amazon.co.uk/Supreme-Selective-Naturals-Fibafirst-2kg/dp/B007P0ZXWS, maybe breaking it up into smaller pieces so that it could be fed more often.

Ah Thank you very much for your comments. There are so many bunny products here so I'm confused with what to do. :lol: :lol:

Also thank you for Fibafirst, I'll take this. How much Fibafirst is safe to give per day?

Ah Thank you very much for your comments. There are so many bunny products here so I'm confused with what to do. :lol: :lol:

Also thank you for Fibafirst, I'll take this. How much Fibafirst is safe to give per day?

I'd just give him one Fibafirst stick. If you wanted to give any more than that, I would deduct the weight of the Fibafirst from the weight of the pellets you feed. Otherwise Cookie will become a chubby boy :lol:

I think verse laga are a Dutch based company. So it’s likely you will get more of their products in shops there than you would of any other manufacturer. You could look on their website and see what products they have available.

I'd just give him one Fibafirst stick. If you wanted to give any more than that, I would deduct the weight of the Fibafirst from the weight of the pellets you feed. Otherwise Cookie will become a chubby boy :lol:

Ah I would love for Cookie to gain some weight, I wish he did. I want cookie to be a little chubby. :lol:

I think verse laga are a Dutch based company. So it’s likely you will get more of their products in shops there than you would of any other manufacturer. You could look on their website and see what products they have available.

Oh Craig this is heaven for me after Turkey. It is very difficult to find even the most basic rabbit products in Turkey, there is not even rabbit pellets. That's why all the products here make my head spin, I want to get Cookie everything I see. :lol:

Reader of books buys Sophie & Casper lots of nice dried forage leaves online - I'm sure he will see this & have a link for you

I'm pleased its easier for you to shop & look after Cookie now

Reader of books buys Sophie & Casper lots of nice dried forage leaves online - I'm sure he will see this & have a link for you

I'm pleased its easier for you to shop & look after Cookie now

Yes, a reader of books gave me the dried leaves links, I'll take them too. Now I can't do online shopping, only pet shop. :| We are waiting for our bank account to be opened, every day they send something by mail one by one, it is for security. I realized how easy it is to open a bank account in Turkey. :lol: Our life will be much easier when we open a bank account. Then I will start online shopping. :D

Yes, a reader of books gave me the dried leaves links, I'll take them too. Now I can't do online shopping, only pet shop. :| We are waiting for our bank account to be opened, every day they send something by mail one by one, it is for security. I realized how easy it is to open a bank account in Turkey. :lol: Our life will be much easier when we open a bank account. Then I will start online shopping. :D

Cookie will be fine on hay & green veggies / herbs. For your sake I hope you get your bank account soon - banks are ridiculously slow (& incompetent) in the UK too

Cookie will be fine on hay & green veggies / herbs. For your sake I hope you get your bank account soon - banks are ridiculously slow (& incompetent) in the UK too

Oh Europe is really beautiful, but it is very bad about one thing, bureaucracy. Everything is progressing very slowly, even the service industry is slow here. :lol:

Back