Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Atticus is bad again

I felt the same about my little buns-that they would still be here if they had you or another ru member to give them care, then I remember how happy they made me between bouts of illness and how much they loved my spouse as he gave them snuggles , especially when they were ill.
    Atticus could not have better care or more love. Sending vibes .

How is Atticus today? I saw your post asking about enclosure height for atticus and took it as a positive sign.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny momma View Post
    How is Atticus today? I saw your post asking about enclosure height for atticus and took it as a positive sign.
    He's still not 100%, he's still on medication, still not passed enough stuff and output is small and wet still, he keeps getting slightly better then worse again. I honestly don't know what to do with him anymore! Thank you for asking

Yea I'm hoping he'll still be with us when we move

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

oh no, I'd been hoping no news was good news. Lots of nose bumps & vibes for your poorly boy

Oh no sending more vibes for him x

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Topping up the vibes xx

I'm so sorry Atticcus is still having trouble. Sending him lots of vibes. I hope he'll start feeling better for real soon, without getting worse again.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Ah Atticus now we want to hear your good news. Keep up the vibrations xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    He's still not 100%, he's still on medication, still not passed enough stuff and output is small and wet still, he keeps getting slightly better then worse again. I honestly don't know what to do with him anymore! Thank you for asking

Yea I'm hoping he'll still be with us when we move

He is with you now and that says a lot about your abilities and his determination. It is a plus that he is improving between relapses. Perhaps he needs meds/treatment adjusted or a little more time to recover.
    Sending vibes.

Thanks everyone for thinking of him

He's still the same really, he has like a mini clear out and seems a bit better then get uncomfortable again, but we still haven't had the huge clear out that normally happens which I think is the problem. Idk really, I think I've accepted that one of these times he won't recover, I'm hoping it's not this time though obviously. I get so stressed when he's not well, it's very draining medicating him and giving fluids so often for such a long time too with everything else I have going on.