• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Atticus is bad again

Graciee

Staff member
He's nibbling, but in a lot of pain, and no output. I feel like I'm dying, honestly feel horrendous, Evelyns being a pain and Michaels in back to back meeting all day... Stop the world, I wanna get off [emoji30]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Oh I'm really sorry. :( Have you made an appointment with the vet? I hope Atticus is okay, I'm sending a lot of vibrations for him. Xxxxxxx

Thanks both xx
Oh I'm really sorry. :( Have you made an appointment with the vet? I hope Atticus is okay, I'm sending a lot of vibrations for him. Xxxxxxx
Nah, we have all his meds here, so in the first instance we do that now, he has so many of these episodes tbh. He's had meds although we had no cisapride left which is annoying. Idk what the deal is with the vet though coz I have covid symptoms, my pcr test just arrived. Might have to call them and find out :(

Thanks both xxNah, we have all his meds here, so in the first instance we do that now, he has so many of these episodes tbh. He's had meds although we had no cisapride left which is annoying. Idk what the deal is with the vet though coz I have covid symptoms, my pcr test just arrived. Might have to call them and find out :(

OMG What a bad coincidence, bad luck, for all of these to happen at the same time. I'm really sorry, I wish there was something I could do, I'd love to be able to help. :(

He's eating herbs and veg! Just need output now

Hoping there will be a mega splatfest very soon x
Haha yea same, I'm both dreading the smell and clean up but also hoping for the splatfest to begin [emoji38]

Also now gotta keep an eye on Clementine tho, she doesn't do well with veg, she gets gas and throws herself on her side [emoji19] but she's obviously eaten quite a bit of his.. So hopefully that doesn't happen

So sorry to hear Atticus is having another episode, but good that he's eating at least. Hope it starts going through really soon. Lots of vibes being sent, for all of you xxx

Poor boy hope he feels better soon! I was checking isolation rules the other day as my OH has covid, and I read that you can leave the house to seek vet care if needed, although hopefully it won't come to that. I think it was the gov.uk site I saw it on but would need to check.

Thanks everyone for the vibes xx

There's been a small bit of output but not enough and he's gone back to shifting uncomfortably :( still nibbling bits, he just needs to pass everything, but it's gunna be a lot :(

Poor boy hope he feels better soon! I was checking isolation rules the other day as my OH has covid, and I read that you can leave the house to seek vet care if needed, although hopefully it won't come to that. I think it was the gov.uk site I saw it on but would need to check.
Oh! I'll have a google thanks for that :)

Yea Idk if I have it or not, have to wait for results now, I'm thinking I don't have it based on symptoms, but it's possible coz temperature. I just feel absolutely horrendous

lots of splatticus vibes for atticus. He really doesn't have the best timing does he. I hope you feel better soon too

Back