Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Atticus is bad again

That's so understandable that it's so stressful when he's unwell, and so draining when you have so much else going on... I hope that huge clear out will happen soon, that he can just get it all out and feel much better. I'll keep sending a lot of vibes for your boy.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

Quote Originally Posted by a reader of books View Post
    That's so understandable that it's so stressful when he's unwell, and so draining when you have so much else going on... I hope that huge clear out will happen soon, that he can just get it all out and feel much better. I'll keep sending a lot of vibes for your boy.
    Thank you so much, yea it's just like every few hours having to give him things, and looking after Evelyn and the other three buns, and the house renovation has got difficult rn and I didn't get home til 2am last night, I'm just so tired! And I've put my back out again life's a bit much rn tbh

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

It does sound very stressful Sending lots of vibes and hugs xx

Massive hugs something gets smoother soon xxxxx
    The geeky one... Pronouns: she/her.

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Thank you so much, yea it's just like every few hours having to give him things, and looking after Evelyn and the other three buns, and the house renovation has got difficult rn and I didn't get home til 2am last night, I'm just so tired! And I've put my back out again life's a bit much rn tbh

Gosh, you really do have so much on your mind and so much to do, and I'm so sorry you've put your back out again on top of all of that. Sending you many vibes. I hope you can have some moments of rest here and there.
    (Pronouns: he or they)

I am so sorry you are dealing with so much rn. Sending vibes.
    Now that he is stable, could you give sub q fluids instead of iv? Since they absorb over hours, you should be able to give a greater quantity less often as long as he is well enough to absorb them and he can maintain temp.
    Last edited by bunny momma; 13-01-2022 at 05:36 PM.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all this. He's doing a little better which is good, had some stinky splats, and he's eating so much better and I've eased back on medication, so hoping he'll be okay as we slowly phase it out, stopped doing fluids too, he's drinking lots on his own now so that's always a positive. I think he'll be okay, but recovery seems to be getting worse everytime this happens now, does anyone have any experience of this?

Sounds incredibly hard Graciee , I don’t know how you balance it all. But you’re doing very well ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzag View Post
    Sounds incredibly hard Graciee , I don’t know how you balance it all. But you’re doing very well
    I don't know how I do either tbh things are madness here rn. Thank you, hope you and your buns are all doing well x

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all this. He's doing a little better which is good, had some stinky splats, and he's eating so much better and I've eased back on medication, so hoping he'll be okay as we slowly phase it out, stopped doing fluids too, he's drinking lots on his own now so that's always a positive. I think he'll be okay, but recovery seems to be getting worse everytime this happens now, does anyone have any experience of this?

IME the recovery times do become much longer as the condition progresses. How soon this occurs varies greatly though. As does whether the frequency of ‘episodes’ increases. It’s not really possible to give a definitive time scale.

I am pleased to read that he appears to be coming out of this latest episode x

‘’All war is a symptom of man’s failure as a thinking animal.”
    ―John Steinbeck.

I used to be ‘Jack’s-Jane’ but I have been logged out of that account and I can’t get back in !